What is the return policy?
Created by: Júlia C.M.
Modified on: Tue, 12 Jan, 2021 at 5:55 PM
- Pro Cycling Outlet will gladly accept returns or exchanges of garments that remain in the same condition as they were sold within (14) days of the reception of the package, unless a longer period of time is specified in writing by the Pro Cycling Outlet team.
- Refunds are made in the form of original payment. If the original form of payment
is not available, please contact Customer Service. For purchases using a gift card only, refund will be made in the form of a merchandise credit. If you wish to make a return or exchange for an online purchase, you may do so: (1) in person via Bike Breaks shop in C/Nou, 14 – 17001 – Girona with the original receipt or invoice within (14) days after receiving the package. (2) Sending the products in the same package received to our shop provided that the item meets our requirements for returns:
- Exclusions to the 14 day return policy include: any item or apparel that has been worn or used by the client are not able to be returned. All goods must be unused or in an identical condition as they were in when purchased and in a resalable condition. Returned items will be inspected to insure they meet the returns specifications. Please note for items that are out of our returns policy a refund will not be processed. Please, insure before returning any item to us it meets the above requirements. Any extra incurred shipping costs are the responsibility of the client. Provided the item is within the requirements you can fill out our returns form and print the shipping label from our website.
- Returns are not accepted for items with more than 40% discount.
- Pro Cycling Outlet reserves the right to refuse returns of any merchandise that does not meet the above return requirements in Pro Cycling Outlet’s sole discretion.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.